Projects ▴ Beckside Croft, Steeton
I have worked with Robert for a considerable number of years on my development projects. He has provided a great understanding of a clients requirements and how to deliver a building which meets not only the clients aspirations in terms of quality but also the constraints of a budget. I would have no hesitation in recommending Robert and his new company to any prospective client.
- James Wade - James Wade Homes
A new build development of 4 high quality natural stone built three bedroom split level town houses built by local developer James Wade Homes Ltd in 2014.
We secured planning permission for the 4 house in the large sloped garden of a late Victorian mill owners mansion just off High Street, Steeton.
We provided the following services/assistance on behalf of the client:
- Planning Approval
- Landscape Design
- Arboriculturalist Report
- Drainage Design
- Ecology Report
- Building Regulation Approval
- Structural Calculations / Design
- Building Warranty
- Roof Truss & Floor Joist Layouts
- Window schedule
- SAP / EPC
- Part P Water Calculations
- Gas, Electricity, Water & BT Connection Applications
- YW Drainage Connection Application
- Estate Agent Sales Layouts
- Land Registry Conveyance Plans
All 4 properties including the fully refurbished existing house sold within a couple of months of being marketed by a local estate agent.